site image

Ludlow


Once the site of the connector tracks between Elm and Oak Streets for the old Ludlow Trolley, Wilfred E. "Shorty" Bullock purchased the property upon his return from World War II and constructed Bullock Funeral Home. The official grand opening and public inspection was held on July 10, 1949.

Over the years, some modifications were made to the building. Most notably, the addition of the current chapel and carport areas in the 1960's.


Address

Ludlow
|
461 Elm Street
| Ludlow, KY 41016
|
Tel: 1-859-431-1718

Local Weather

© 2017 Middendorf-Bullock Funeral Homes. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS